No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are the best fall dessert! Easy to make with only a few ingredients and so delicious!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy about affiliate links.
These no bake pumpkin cheesecake bites are creamy and decadent, all while being super quick and easy to make. You can have these on the table in under an hour - no baking required!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
Made with only a few basic ingredients - these pumpkin cheesecake bites are perfect for pumpkin lovers!
I love to serve these as a fall dessert with Ginger Bread Cake. They're the perfect addition to a dessert platter. Try these alongside a hot cup of tea, or apple cider.
Why We Love Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- Delicious: These simple cheesecakes are rich and creamy - loaded with pumpkin spice!
- Easy to Make: These no bake pumpkin cheesecake bites couldn't be simpler to make!
- Total Fall Comfort Food: When you need that taste of fall, this is the ultimate recipe!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
To make no bake pumpkin cheesecake bites you'll need:
- Graham cracker sheets
- Salted butter
- Cream cheese
- Pumpkin puree
- powdered sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Pumpkin spice
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe substitutions
Salted Butter: Butter is essential to this recipe. We haven't tried it with dairy-free butter but it might work!
Graham Crackers: While graham crackers give that classic cheesecake crust, other options may include Nilla wafers, shortbread biscuits, ginger biscuits, or even Oreos.
If you want to make them more of a mousse-style pumpkin bite, just remove the cream cheese altogether. You’ll need to beat it until stiff peaks form and proceed as normal.
Pumpkin Spice: We don't recommend substituting pumpkin spice.
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- Crush: In a food processor, place the graham cracker sheets and pulse.
- Add in: the melted butter and mix until a sand-like mixture forms.
- Crust: Fill a mini muffin pan with liners and press about two teaspoons of the graham cracker filling into the bottom of each. Press the crust into the bottom of the liners so that a crust forms.
- Mix: In a large bowl combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. Mix until creamy.
- Top: Remove the crusts from the refrigerator. Top with about two tablespoons of the pumpkin mixture and spread evenly.
- Chill: Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites storage
Storing: Store mini pumpkin cheesecakes in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Can you freeze it? Yes! Store in the freezer, in an airtight container, for up to 2 months.
Freezing is a great option if you plan on making these ahead of time for an event, or pop on in your lunch for a sweet treat.
How to Serve Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
What goes with pumpkin cheesecake?
- Whipped Cream: Top each mini cheesecake with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Pie Filling: Serve a mini pumpkin cheesecake alongside a scoop of apple pie filling, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Oreos: Make an Oreo crust for an orange and black mini pumpkin cheesecake Halloween treat. Try this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Crust.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites Recipe FAQ
It's essential to chill the cheesecake for a minimum of 6-8 hours. Mini cheesecakes will firm up well and fast if placed in the freezer.
Cheesecake needs to be refrigerated for 6-8 hours, ideally overnight to set well. Most of the wet ingredients in cheesecake can melt quickly. Mixing and chilling quickly is ideal for ensuring set cheesecakes.
If your recipe did not turn out as planned and your cheesecake isn't setting, add gelatin to the cheesecake. Gelatin is a natural thickener and will help your cheesecakes set up.
While both versions vary in texture with a no-bake cheesecake feeling more like a mousse and is easier and faster to make. Both are delicious, and it truly comes down to preference.
Make sure to fully chill for 6-8 hours and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
You can try freezing to speed up the setting process, but you will want to ensure it is fully set before serving.
No. If you leave a no bake cheesecake at room temperature for too long, it will become a soupy mess.
As these delicious pumpkin cheesecakes are made with cream cheese do not let them sit out for over 2 hours. Bacteria can start to grow on cream cheese between 40-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
More Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love:
No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- In a food processor, place the graham cracker sheets and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add in the melted butter and mix until a sand-like mixture forms.
- Fill a mini muffin pan with liners and press about two teaspoons of the graham cracker filling into the bottom of each. Press the crust into the bottom of the liners so that a crust forms. Place in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin spice. Mix until creamy using a hand mixer.
- Remove the crusts from the refrigerator. Top with about two tablespoons of the pumpkin mixture and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!