A No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe that everyone will love! This easy apple cheesecake comes together in under an hour!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy about affiliate links.
Don't wait until the fall to enjoy this silky and rich apple cheesecake topped with a caramel drizzle.
This Caramel Apple Cheesecake is absolutely delicious. Easy to make, it's creamy, sweet and the perfect apple dessert!
Apple Caramel Cheesecake for the Books!
Craving a rich, sweet, and creamy cheesecake? This one is filled with tender spiced apples throughout the rich and tangy cream cheese filling all on top of a buttery graham cracker crust. I bet you're drooling already!
No-bake cheesecakes are amazing for any occasion, not just a holiday or family get-together. Let it be your new birthday cake tradition, or celebrate a milestone with this caramel apple treat.
why we love apple caramel cheesecake
- Delicious: Some of the best recipes are simple and still have a ton of flavor. Even though this recipe is made with only a few ingredients it’s loaded with flavor.
- No-Bake: No need to heat up the house, or hog up the oven!
- Total Comfort Food: When you need something comforting, this is the ultimate recipe! You may also love our Apple Pie Bars.
No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Ingredients
For the apple filling you'll need:
- brown sugar
For the cheesecake crust you'll need:
- Graham cracker crumbs
For the cheesecake filling you'll need:
How to Make Caramel Apple No-Bake Cheesecake
Making apple cheesecake is easy!
- Combine apples and brown sugar in a small cooking pan and heat over medium-high, stirring occasionally, for around 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter, then press into a lined/greased springform pan. Set the crust aside while you make your filling.
- In a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, cinnamon, caramel sauce, and whipping cream until thoroughly blended.
- Fold cooled, cooked apples into the cheesecake mixture, then pour the mixture on top of your graham cracker crust.
- Smooth out the top of your cheesecake, and refrigerate overnight.
- Once fully set, remove from the pan, peel away your paper, and drizzle a generous amount of caramel over the top. Cut and serve.
Storing this Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe
Storing: Store caramel apple cheesecake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Is no-bake cheesecake freezable?: Absolutely! You can freeze no-bake cheesecake, wrapped in plastic wrap for up to 3 months.
Substitutions for this Easy Apple Cheesecake:
Apples: As this is an apple cheesecake, we don't recommend substituting the apples.
Brown Sugar: We don't recommend substituting brown sugar unless you have to, but granulated White sugar can be used interchangeably with brown sugar. You can add 1 teaspoon of molasses to white sugar to make brown sugar. Check out this post on Sugar Substitutes for Baking for other ideas.
Graham cracker crumbs: Other cookie/cracker options include Gingersnaps, Vanilla Wafers, or even Oreo Cookies. For the classic cheesecake flavor, stick with a Graham Cracker Crust.
Salted Butter: Butter is essential to this recipe. We haven't tried it with dairy-free butter but it might work!
Heavy Cream: We don't recommend substituting this ingredient.
Caramel Sauce: Your favorite brand of caramel sauce will work perfectly.
FAQ for Easy Caramel Apple Cheesecake
While both versions vary in texture with a no-bake cheesecake feeling more like a mousse and is easier and faster to make. Both are delicious, and it truly comes down to preference.
The likely cause of your no-bake cheesecake not firming up is that it hasn't been chilled long enough. No-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated for 6-8 hours, best if overnight.
To ensure a thickened no baked cheesecake, properly whip the heavy cream and allow the finished cheesecake to chill in the refrigerator for at least 6-8 hours.
If your cheesecake has chilled for at least 6-8 hours and still isn't set enough to slice, adding gelatin to the cheesecake may be necessary to fix the cheesecake and allow it to set.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love:
No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- 2 cups apples peeled and diced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- Combine apples and brown sugar in a small cooking pan and heat over medium-high, stirring occasionally, for around 7 minutes or until soft. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter, then press into a lined/greased springform pan. (I used an 8-inch pan but you can use 8,9,or 10 inch ones.) Set the crust aside while you make your filling.
- In a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, cinnamon, caramel sauce, and whipping cream with until thoroughly blended.
- Fold cooled, cooked apples into cheesecake mixture, then pour the mixture on top of your graham cracker crust.
- Smooth out the top of your cheesecake, and refrigerate overnight. (You can also freeze it for a firmer texture)
- Once fully set, remove from pan, peel away your paper, and drizzle a generous amount of caramel over the top. Cut and serve.