This Peach Cobbler for Two Recipe is so delicious and easy to make! Use canned peaches or fresh peaches to make small peach cobbler quickly! Cooked to perfection in half the time a classic peach cobbler recipe normally takes.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy about affiliate links.
Fresh Peach Cobbler is the best summer dessert, especially when it's made in perfectly portioned single servings!
This small peach cobbler recipe is so delicious and quick to make. It cooks in half the amount of time that regular peach cobbler does, making it the perfect small batch recipe!
This single serve peach cobbler recipe is perfect when you need a treat!
Ingredients for Small Peach Cobbler
To make small peach cobbler you'll need only 9 ingredients:
- fresh peaches, peeled & sliced
- brown sugar
- ground cinnamon
- vanilla extract
- white sugar
- all purpose flour
You'll also need ramekins and a nonstick pan.
How to Make Personal Sized Peach Cobbler
The first step to making peach cobbler for two is making Homemade Peach Pie Filling, you can also use canned pie filling but fresh peaches taste so much better!
- In a saute pan, make the peach filling. Simmer on low for 15 minutes until peaches start to soften and sauce thickens.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and flour. Mix until crumble forms.
- In 2 ramekins, add 1 cup of cooked peaches. Top with the crumble in an even layer
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on a cookie sheet until the top is nice and crispy.
Tips for Peach Cobbler for 2
- Try Fruit: You can always add in other fruits with the peaches. Cherries, apples, blueberries, and blackberries are all great choices.
- Use canned peach pie filling: If you don't want to make it from scratch, you can use canned peach pie filling!
- Use canned biscuits: If you’re in a pinch and need to be quick, slice up canned biscuits as your topping. It tastes delicious and nobody will know the difference.
- My peach cobbler is runny - If it’s runny, then the filling was too runny before you began. Be sure your filling is nice and thick so it sets up appropriately before you start the baking process.
- Don’t overfill the dish - We don't recommend doubling this recipe/using a smaller dish because it can easily bubble over!
Substitutions for Single Serve Peach Cobbler:
Peaches: You can use fresh or frozen peaches. You can also used canned peach pie filling in place of making it from scratch.
Butter: Butter is essential to this recipe. We haven't tried it with dairy free butter.
Sugar: White sugar is essential for the crumble topping.
How to Store Mini Peach Cobbler:
Storing Peach Cobbler: It's best to store peach cobbler for two in the refrigerator. Transfer to an airtight container or tightly cover with plastic wrap.
Freezing Peach Cobbler: You can freeze peach cobbler. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to 2 months. The texture will taste different when defrosted but it will still be delicious!
Reheat: You can reheat peach cobbler in the microwave or the oven. If you're going to put the baking dish in the oven, let it come to room temperature. Never put a cold pan from the refrigerator in the oven because it can crack
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
- Apple Cobbler
- Easy Bananas Foster
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Raspberry Pound Cake
- Peach Cobbler Recipe with Fresh Peaches
Peach Cobbler for Two
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a saute pan, make the peach filling. Combine peaches, brown sugar, corn starch, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes until peaches start to soften and sauce thickens.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and flour. Mix until crumble forms.
- Fill 2 ramekins (depends on their size) with 1 cup of peach filling. Top each ramekin evenly with crumble topping.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for about 15-20 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!