Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake is rich, creamy & delicious! One of the best Instant Pot Pumpkin Desserts - this cheesecake is a must try!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy about affiliate links.
This Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake is delightfully balanced in flavor. It has a fresh pumpkin taste that's heightened by the pumpkin spice while not being overly sweet. Cooked in an instant pot, the water bath has given it such a silky smooth texture with just the right creaminess and without any cracks. This Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is the perfect Fall and Thanksgiving dessert - and the perfect treat for any holiday dinner.
People love pumpkin desserts for many reasons - they're delicious and perfect for a fall treat! If you want more pumpkin treats check out these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites, Soft Pumpkin Cookies or Easy Pumpkin Bars for the best autumn dessert!
How to Make Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
Create the crust - Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper. Combine the crushed graham crackers and butter until well combined and then press firmly into the springform pan to form a crust. Place the pan in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
Cook in an instant pot - Pour the mixture into the crust and place it on a trivet in your instant pot. Add one cup of water, cover the top of your springform pan with aluminum foil, and cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
Let it chill - Once cooked, allow to naturally release and place in the freezer for 2 hours, or in the fridge for 4-6 to allow it to set completely.
Common Questions About the Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
What if I do not have pumpkin spice, what else can I use?
If you do not have a pumpkin spice blend, you can easily make your own at home. Simply combine one teaspoon of nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. For a spicier taste, add an extra teaspoon of cinnamon to your blend.
What if I can’t find cinnamon graham crackers in a store near me?
If you don’t have access to cinnamon graham crackers, simply add two teaspoons of cinnamon to crushed graham crackers and mix until well incorporated. This will give you that same fall feeling as you eat your pumpkin cheesecake.
Do I have to use a springform pan to make this recipe?
Spring form pans work best for cheesecake recipes, especially cheesecake recipes that are made in an instant pot. However, if you do not have access to a springform pan, you can use a cake pan if you grease down the sides. The biggest change in using a cake pan is that you will have to serve the cheesecake straight from the pan.
How long will this cheesecake last?
This cheesecake will last for five days in the fridge. However, you can also store slices of this cheesecake in the freezer for up to two months in case you need a decadent treat to look forward to.
More Instant Pot Recipes Cheesecake You'll Love
- Instant Pot Lemon Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
- Instant Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Line the bottom of a 7 inch spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the crushed graham crackers and butter until well combined and then press firmly into the springform pan to form a crust.
- Place the pan in the fridge while you prepare the filling. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, blend the cream cheese until smooth.
- Once cream cheese is smooth, add powdered sugar, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin and blend until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture onto the chilled crust and cover with aluminum foil.
- Prepare your instant pot. Add one cup of water to the bottom of your instant pot. Place a trivet in your instant pot and place your covered spring form pan on top of the trivet.
- Cover your instant pot and set your instant pot to sealing, high pressure for 35 minutes. It will take about 5 minutes to come to pressure.
- Once cooked, allow the pressure to naturally release (about 20 minutes)
- Place the cheesecake in the freezer for 2 hours, or in the fridge for 4-6 hours to allow to set completely.