The ultimate White Chocolate Cookies Recipe! Crispy edges, chewy centers and loaded with white chocolate chips, these cookies are the best!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy about affiliate links.
Soft and Chewy Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
Perfectly crispy edges and soft chewy centers - these White Chocolate cookies are a must try.
Unlike other White Chocolate Chip Cookies that need to chill, these cookies are no chill and done in under 35 minutes start to finish!
They're made with basic pantry staples that you probably have on hand right now so you can enjoy them in no time!
If you're looking for a quick and easy white chocolate dessert, this White Chocolate Cookies recipe is perfect for you.
Made with just a handful of ingredients, you can make three dozen cookies in less than 30 minutes.
This recipe is not too sweet and is balanced in flavor and texture - you'll definitely be making some more after the first batch!
White chocolate recipes are totally underrated. There are so many delicious white chocolate desserts and one favorite one is the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake that I made in an instant pot.
Why we love this recipe for White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Delicious: This white chocolate cookie is simple but delivers tons of flavor.
- Cheap: With grocery store costs on the rise, this is a delicious, budget-friendly treat, perfect for a quick addition to a dessert table.
- Customizable: There are so many delicious combinations you can make with this cookie as a base.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe ingredients
For these cookies you'll need:
- salted butter
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- baking powder & baking soda
- white flour
- White chocolate chips
White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe substitutions
Salted Butter: Butter is essential to this recipe. We haven't tried it with dairy free butter but it might work!
White Sugar: We don't recommend substituting white granulated sugar unless you have to, but White sugar can be used interchangeably with brown sugar. You can add 1 teaspoon of molasses to white sugar to make brown sugar. Check out this post on Sugar Substitutes for Baking for other ideas.
Eggs: We don't recommend substituting eggs, but you can read this article on Egg Substitutions for Baking if you need to substitute. Try it at your own risk!
Vanilla Extract: Helps to add flavor, we don't recommend substituting.
White Chocolate Chips: Use your favorite brand of white chocolate chip!
How to Make White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Wet Ingredients: In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir again until well incorporated.
- Dry Ingredients: In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients and slowly add to wet ingredients. Stir until well incorporated.
- Add: Slowly add white chocolate chips.
- Scoop: Once combined, scoop 1-2 tablespoon-sized balls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy.
Tips for Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- Try Nuts: White chocolate chips and macadamia nuts pair really well together.
- Add Fruit: Dried cranberries are a tart and tasty addition to these cookies! Try our Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies!
- More Flavor!: Save some Lemon zest to the cookie dough for a brighter flavor. You can also try these White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies for a yummy treat!
How to store the Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Storing: Store white chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container in a single layer at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Freezing: Freeze cookie dough balls in a freezer Ziploc or airtight container for up to 2 months. Freeze already baked cookies as well, just be sure they've cooled completely first before freezing.
Freezing Cookie Dough: You can freeze this cookie dough. Scoop into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or use these cookie dough freezing trays.
Check out this post for How to Freeze Cookie Dough for tips on saving cookie dough for later.
Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies FAQs
White chocolate chips are sweet and creamy with a vanilla flavor. A perfect balance to semi-sweet chocolate or salty peanuts.
To maintain the super soft hot chocolate cookies, store them at room temperature in an airtight container with a slice of bread. The cookies will draw moisture from the bread and stay chewy and soft.
Yes, white baking chips and white chocolate chips are the same thing.
More Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chewy Mint Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Nutella Cookies
- Gluten-Free Hazelnut Honey Cookies
- Best Snickerdoodle Cookies
Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and stir again until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients and slowly add to wet ingredients. Stir until well incorporated.
- Slowly fold in white chocolate chips.
- Once combined, scoop 1-2 tablespoon-sized balls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy.