Learn how to make Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies with only a few ingredients! These Funfetti Cake Cookies are easy to make and so delicious!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy about affiliate links.
With just four simple ingredients, these Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are easy to make and taste absolutely amazing!
The cake mix provides a classic cake flavor, while the additional sprinkles add a slightly crunchy texture and an extra burst of sweetness. Plus they make these cookies look so adorable!
These are perfect for busy weeknights, potlucks, or any time you need a sweet treat in a hurry.
Funfetti Cake Cookies are a dream come true!
- Easy To Make: Even if you're not a baker, you can make these cookies! I promise they're so simple!
- Cheap to make: These cookies only have 4 ingredients that are relatively inexpensive!
- So fun: The colorful sprinkles make these cookies such a fun and bright treat! For another fun treat, try our Easy Vanilla Cake Pops!
What you’ll need for Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
To make these funfetti cookies you'll need:
How to make Funfetti Cookies from Cake Mix
- Mix together dry cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir in sprinkles
- Scoop out dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes until the edges have slightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes. Once cooled, transfer to a cooling rack.
Storing Funfetti Cookies with Cake Mix
Storing: You can store this cookie recipe for up to 4 days in an airtight container at room temperature.
Freezing: You can freeze these cookies for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Thaw completely before enjoying. We don't recommend freezing these cookies, they're best eaten fresh!
Freezing Cookie Dough: We don't recommend freezing this cookie dough.
Funfetti Cookie Recipe From Cake Mix FAQs
Typically funfetti is a vanilla base with sprinkles mixed in.
Cake mix and cookie mix differ in ingredients, cooking time and temperature, and resulting flavor and texture. Cake mix creates a light and fluffy cake, while cookie mix creates a denser, chewier cookie.
Sprinkles add a fun pop of color and sometimes add a slight crunch.
In this recipe, you mix the sprinkles in the batter before baking. If you add sprinkles on top, you will want to add them before baking to ensure they stick.
Other cookie recipes:
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Lemon Drop Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and prepare 2 parchment lined baking sheets.
- In a mixing bowl mix together dry cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir in sprinkles
- Using a medium spoon or 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out dough onto parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges have slightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes. Once cooled, transfer to a cooling rack to continue cooling.