Learn how to make Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies with only a few ingredients! These Funfetti Cake Cookies are easy to make and so delicious!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy about affiliate links.
With just four simple ingredients, these Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are easy to make and taste absolutely amazing!
The cake mix provides a classic cake flavor, while the additional sprinkles add a slightly crunchy texture and an extra burst of sweetness. Plus they make these cookies look so adorable!
These are perfect for busy weeknights, potlucks, or any time you need a sweet treat in a hurry.
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are a dream come true!
- Easy To Make: Even if you're not a baker, you can make these cookies! I promise they're so simple!
- Cheap to make: These cookies only have 4 ingredients that are relatively inexpensive!
- So fun: The colorful sprinkles make these cookies such a fun and bright treat!
Funfetti Cake Cookies Ingredients
To make these funfetti cookies you'll need:
- funfetti cake mix
- vegetable oil
How to make Funfetti Cookies with Cake Mix
- Mix together dry cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir in sprinkles
- Scoop out dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes until the edges have slightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes. Once cooled, transfer to a cooling rack.
Storing Funfetti Cookies from Cake Mix
Storing: You can store this cookie recipe for up to 4 days in an airtight container at room temperature.
Freezing: You can freeze these cookies for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Thaw completely before enjoying. We don't recommend freezing these cookies, they're best eaten fresh!
Freezing Cookie Dough: We don't recommend freezing this cookie dough.
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe Substitutions
Eggs: We don't recommend substituting eggs, but you can read this article on Egg Substitutions for Baking if you need to substitute. Try it at your own risk!
If you have extra sprinkles or can't get enough funfetti - try these Confetti Cupcakes!
Funfetti Cookie Recipe From Cake Mix FAQs
Typically funfetti is a vanilla base with sprinkles mixed in.
Cake mix and cookie mix differ in ingredients, cooking time and temperature, and resulting flavor and texture. Cake mix creates a light and fluffy cake, while cookie mix creates a denser, chewier cookie.
Sprinkles add a fun pop of color and sometimes add a slight crunch.
In this recipe, you mix the sprinkles in the batter before baking. If you add sprinkles on top, you will want to add them before baking to ensure they stick.
Other cookie recipes:
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 15.25 ounce box funfetti cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sprinkles optional
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and prepare 2 parchment lined baking sheets.
- In a mixing bowl mix together dry cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir in sprinkles
- Using a medium spoon or 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out dough onto parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges have slightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes. Once cooled, transfer to a cooling rack to continue cooling.
Leave a Reply