These melt in your mouth vegan truffles are as good as they look! With a hint of orange, these raw orange chocolate truffles are a perfect after-dinner snack.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy about affiliate links.
How to make vegan chocolate truffles
These orange chocolate truffles are super simple to make. Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Slowly add in the orange juice, careful that the mix doesn't get too wet. Once rolled into balls, roll the truffles in cacao powder to finish.
Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles: Substitution Options
- You can swap the honey for maple syrup or agave syrup
- You can swap the cacao powder for rolling at the end with coconut flakes or hemp seeds
Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Blend all ingredients without the orange juice until a smooth texture.
- Add half of the juice and mix - if it starts getting too wet, do not add the rest of the juice.
- Make small balls with your hands and roll them in cocoa powder.